Whatsapp

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Fulfill everyone’s wish today, we don’t know if we will see them tomorrow.

Welcome! Dear readers, a warm welcome to you!
So, what’s up? Everything going jolly?
I realized that you readers liked the previous story which I shared with you!
Thank you for your response.
So I thought to share another of the inspiring stories that I heard on radio Mirchy, an Indian radio station.
So, let’s begin.
My name is Rajesh.
I was born and brought up in a normal, middle class family.
In my family, there were four members. My mom, dad, my grandmother and me.
I used to get along happily with my grandmother.
However, there was one topic, on which are opinions never met.
And that was having faith in god/religious practices.
I didn’t know why, but I did not believe in the idea of god.
I always argued with her about this and she kept trying to convince me.
This went on for a long time.
“””
Grandmother passed away.
As is the tradition in India, 
We placed the holy food to give it to a crow or some other bird.
The crow came.
But it didn’t touch the food.
Time went on.
Still the crow did not take the food.
Something wasn’t right.
I was feeling that grandmother is here, that she’s watching me.
I moved forward.
The moment of my moving forward and that of the crow taking the food was exactly the same.
The bird took the food and flew away.
It seemed that now grandmother’s soul would rest in peace.
it might be that,
It would be her last wish that I would believe, at least for once, that god exists.

Your feedback is always welcome.
If you feel this worth sharing, your free to do so.

A hearty thanks to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment