Whatsapp

Sunday 1 July 2018

An adventurous outing!


Hello everyone, welcome!
Friends, life is full of happiness and opportunities.
and I personally believe that we should take whatever life has to offer.
So, recently I had an opportunity to be happy and to enjoy myself.
Any guesses?
Well, one more chance to go for another adventurous trek!
As my previous Experience was amazingly amazing,
My mother encouraged me to go for this trek as well.
So with two cars, some rain and an ever-jolly group, off we started!
After traveling on for some time, accompanied by the perfect weather and with the perfect people,
We stopped for some photos.
Well, nothing much eventful happened afterward,
Unless if I count the fantastic flashes of lightning and the beautiful scenery.
As it was getting dark and being in a new area, we had some difficulty finding our guide’s place.
After reaching there, we relaxed ourselves for some time.
Many of us were clicking pictures in various sitting poses, just to pass the time.
After having some dinner, we ventured out of the house to see the fireflies.
With our torches in hand and the guiding person leading the way,
We spent some time with the fireflies.
The next day we started trekking.
Moving through slippery stones and climbing over rocks
Which looked like that they would fall down at any moment,
It was slightly risky but exciting at the same time.
During the entire trek, my uncles/Mamas supported me to the fullest.
And for that I must say a big thank you to them.
The most enjoyable part of the trek was rappling.
The shier feeling of dropping from almost forty feet high can’t be described.
Anyway, we clicked a lot of pics and took with us lots of happy memories,
Which I would love to cherish for lifetime.
Till the next time we meet,
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment