Whatsapp

Sunday 22 July 2018

a meal full of happiness.

Hello everyone, welcome!
Friends, do you like eating?
You probably have some favorite eatables. Am I right?
If to say about myself, one of my most favorite is Misal Pav!
Yummy!
Misal is so famous that in 2015,
It was crowned the world's tastiest vegetarian dish at the FoodieHub Awards in London! Source
For those who don’t know,
Misal Pav, Marathi. मिसळपाव or simply Misal, is an absolutely delicious food!
Yes my friends, you guessed that right! The Misal Pav comes from Maharashtra, India!
It is made up of a spicy curry yes, we Indians love a bit of spice in almost everything!
The curry consists of sprouted moth beans and Pav, a type of Indian bread.
It is usually garnished with चिवडा Chivda, फरसाण Farsan, shev, Onions, etc.
Misal is often served with its friend’s buttermilk, Papad and the juicy jalebai!
In Misal, too, there are various types as per the region.
For example Nashik chi Misal/Nashik’s Misal, Puneri Misal, or Kolhapuri Misal.
However, of all these types of Misal, I like the Nashik chi Misal, or the Misal of Nashik.
Because, according to me, it has everything in the right quantity.
And the taste oh, for that you must come to Nashik, India.
Although Misal is generally eaten for breakfast, I always think that it’s a full-stomach meal.
in my family and friend circle, we eat Misal even to celebrate small things!
I think that life's too short, so enjoy to the fullest! isn't it?
Another reason for my love of Misal is that it brings family, friends, everyone together.
And I get this kind of feeling each time in a new way.
Be it just going for breakfast or travelling
It’s a meal full of happiness.
Misal is that food which always creates joyous memories for me.
Till the next time,
Keep mixing Misal!

No comments:

Post a Comment