Whatsapp

Sunday 8 July 2018

why do I love traveling?


Hello friends, welcome!
We love to do many things.
For example. Singing, dancing, cooking and even traveling.
Yes, traveling!
I do love to go places.
For me, traveling is like the celebration of this beautiful life that the god has blessed me with.
It makes you realize how so similar, but still so unique are you in this world.
Traveling encourages me to live this amazing life to its fullest.
For when we travel,
We tend to meet many people from various walks of life.
Traveling gives me time to explore my surroundings,
To taste the amazing varieties of food,
To observe the different ways of living life and much more!
When I go to the seaside or to the beach, I’m surprised at the ever-quiet, vast ocean.
Whoever comes to enjoy there,
It always welcomes the visitor with a salty hug of a splashy wave.
When you travel, for example to trek up a hill or a mountain,
It makes you realize how much high up you already are on the mountain of life and also motivates you to aim even higher.
It’s not always that you must go to distant places to enjoy traveling.
Going to nearby spots is also fun.
When you travel, you create memories with your family, friends and of course with yourself.
I could go on and on!
But in all, I would say that, for me, traveling has always been an awesome experience!
Till the next time my friends,
Happy journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment