Whatsapp

Sunday 27 May 2018

A never before experience!


Hello everyone!
How are you doing these days?
Some of the things we do in life help us in discovering a different interest, a new liking!
Something of this sort happened with me.
Some of my family members are quite adventurous.
So they planned a short trek.
Being my first ever trek, I was highly excited!
So we started off.
Talking about nothing in particular, we reached the spot.
After walking a short distance, the real fun began!
At first, due to a few naturally made steps, I thought, it’s quite easy!
But soon the easy! Was silenced.
For as we climbed a little higher,
The oddly shaped rocks and the slippery nature of the hill were making the trek a bit difficult and dangerous for me.
But my family members,
Especially my uncles/Mamas were extremely helpful.
The cool gusts of the wind coming from the top were so refreshing, as if they were blowing just for me, welcoming me to the peak!
Friends, nature is so wonderful… As I was moving upwards with everyone,
 I saw someone throwing a stone at a chameleon.
Instead of fleeing the spot, the chameleon moved into a position as if to challenge the person!
Isn’t it great?
From this we can certainly learn to be determined and face the problems in life!
Anyway, after an energetic climb, we all reached the summit!
I felt so amazing, simply fantastic!
The view from top was awesome!
After a few clicks from our Smartphone’s, yes the pics,
We all went back.
In all, it was a never before, superb experience for me!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment