Whatsapp

Friday 30 March 2018

The Magical question, how are you?


Hello everyone!
Yes I am once more here to meet my readers.
I know that many months have passed since I posted something.
Anyway, my favorite question, How Are You?
In this, *How Are You?*, there is a feeling of affection, of love.
Simple, sweet and short.
No pressure.

The magic of this question is that, it makes us feel better, that it somehow warm’s our heart.
I think instead of asking people, who are you?
It’s more friendly to say, how are you?
It build’s an emotional or friendly bond between the people.
From stress, this little how are you? Cheer’s us into a happy mood.
It energizes me and motivates me to enjoy my life, because
I know, there is somebody there to say out of affection, how are you?

What do you think???
Tell your experiences about our magical question as well!
Till next time we meet,
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment